Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I got a new toy today

itsgottobegreen ยท 2006-05-11 14:08

Well I had called the bobcat dealer a few weeks ago looking for used bobcat attachments. Well I told them I want a rockhound, forks, 709 backhoe, tilt a tac, etc. Well the guy say "I got a tilt a tac coming in on trade. I gave the guy $1000 for it, give me $1100. " HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They are like $2500 new. This one has a slight bend in the top of the bucket mount. Buts other wise its perfit. Well they delivered it today. Oh man I can't wait to play with it. But its raining and I have no tracks for my machine yet. GRRRRR. Anyways pics to come shortly. :yup If you ever have used one before, you will never run a machine with out one again. Its like having another third hand while grading.

Replies8
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2006-05-11 21:38

    Nice! I've heard that the tilt-tatch is a great tool.

  2. #2Dozerboy2006-05-11 21:54

    I need pics I have no clue what your talking about.

  3. #3itsgottobegreen2006-05-11 22:15

    http://www.bobcat.com/products/att/pdf/tiltatch.0205.pdf Cause I can't get my pics to work. Should have some asap!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4Wolf2006-05-12 14:13

    Looks pretty sweet. Have fun with that new toy!

  5. #5Jeff D.2006-05-13 00:59

    I bet that would be useful addition to a skid steer. I saw another one made by a company called Yukon Jackbucket,which they called their Roto-Jack.It could rotate completely 360 degrees. That one was spendy new also.About $4500. Sounds like you got a real good deal. I wonder how a skid steer dozer blade attachment would work with it??

  6. #6tylermckee2006-05-13 02:56

    I'm trying to think of why you would need to rotate your bucket 360 degrees, although i see how it could be usefull with some pallet forks on.

  7. #7Jeff D.2006-05-13 04:36

    In their ad it says: "RotoJack rotates 360 degrees in any direction for pouring fluids,tearing out walls,angle digging,box raking in an upsidedown position,and more." I'd thought it would be nice if you'de a grapple attached,while moving brush around.I'm not sure about the "box raking in an upsidedown position" thing they'de mentioned in their add though. For $4499.99 I think I could do without the ability to completely invert the tach,and would go with one like Itsgottobegreen got for less money.

  8. #8Dozerboy2006-05-14 22:34

    I didn't even know they made them and we use skidsteers a lot for support.