Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cool machinery

equipment fan · 2007-03-17 08:27

Hi guys,i have send pictures from caterpillar 950h wheel loader with a high dump bucket and a special excavator.If you have other pics from cool model of machinery,post it because i try to start a thread of special and cool:cool2 pics of heavy equipment.

Replies9
  1. #1equipment fan2007-03-17 10:11

    Here is a Macmoter wtx80

  2. #2mflah872007-03-20 23:19

    I wonder if Osha gave whoever left the buckets in the air a ticket?

  3. #3rino14942007-03-21 06:37

    They have braces on the cylinders.

  4. #4Tigerotor77W2007-04-03 13:44

    C'est en france à Intermat... those photos are from Intermat 2006.

  5. #5Steve Frazier2007-04-03 17:35

    What are they calling the Macmotor machine? The arm on it looks like the arm on the JCB skid steers and it looks like it could be telescopic. Is this a miniature materials handler? They don't list it on their website, in fact when I googled the machine the only mention of the wtx80 comes from here.

  6. #6equipment fan2007-04-03 19:12

    sorry steve,i have take this picture of the wtx80 on the web and i try to search informations on this compact track loader but no result:beatsme .They have probably a telescopic arm.The track are in metal,not in rubber,this look bad for working in a street or other surface that require no damage.But,they have probably an option of rubber track.I will search on web and try to find.

  7. #7Countryboy2007-04-04 00:54

    Their smaller skidsteers have a single side boom. Maybe its their new version of a MTL or track loader. :beatsme

  8. #8alco2007-04-04 01:25

    Reminds me of the little JCB teletruk forklifts. Neatest little things I have seen. They had one at a store we used to deal with where I used to work. Brian

  9. #9equipment fan2007-04-04 07:46

    i would like to try the wtx80 with different attachments.If the boom are telescopic,it`s look a jcb teletruk combined with the chassis of a compact track loader.