Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Is this an Ebay scam?

Copenhagen ยท 2007-03-15 22:01

http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-JOHN-DEERE...092518981QQcategoryZ16281QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Replies8
  1. #1Steve Frazier2007-03-15 22:08

    I can't get any of the links regarding information about the seller to work, that seems strange.

  2. #2JDOFMEMI2007-03-15 22:09

    My advice is to remember the saying: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" :badidea

  3. #3wrenchbender2007-03-15 22:31

    Item has been removed! Must'a been a scam

  4. #4Copenhagen2007-03-15 22:35

    :beatsme ***? I just looked at it 10 minutes ago. 310 G with 700 hrs. 4x4, cab, air, heat, extendahoe...$8000 Looked like it was in great shape.

  5. #5wrenchbender2007-03-15 22:57

    She's gone now!

  6. #6Mike J2007-03-16 03:43

    Yeah I saw that one. No links/bottons on the top of the page would work, only the guys email address. All the icons were there but none of them would do anything if you clicked on them it was like you were looking at a screen capture on the top of the page

  7. #7tylermckee2007-03-16 04:05

    http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-JOHN-DEERE...96473402QQcategoryZ147211QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem same one?

  8. #8CM19952007-03-16 13:55

    I didn't know they could sell stolen equipment on E-bay.LOL