What are the coolest or weirdest things you have found at work. I found this today while dredging a pond out. It is a Black Powder Rifle, not sure of the age. Its in pretty good condition, very small amounts of rust.
AHHH,the murder weapon!!So that's where it went? Nice find.Hope it cleans up for you.Seems like it could be worth something to the right person.Ron G
I was trucking for a company that was digging for a hotel and one of the operators dug up a long barrel musket, the date on it was 1817. I don't know if he had it appraised or not but it was in pretty good shape. I have dug up a lot of old bottles, that I keep in a collection. Some of them are worth a couple of hundred dollars.
weird things []a sewer company south of houma la, was digging to install one of the new sewer systems we have down here.we he opened the old poop tank he found a body!!!!!!!!.he called the law,and low and behold it was the home owners wife.he killed her and put her in the tank thinking she would rot away..im looking for the news report from way back..:OMG
:wierd That even beats me finding a stainless steel milk tank trailer buried at a site I was working on once...Guess they were behind on the payments.:cool2 Can't top that story though...woooof. The coroner HAD to have a totty or two after that day's work, no doubt.:drinkup
i dug up a half rotten human leg wrapped in a garbage bag a few years back
That site wouldn't have been around the bellows falls area would it? Know of a guy that would do something like that. I know a truck junk yard that has a stack of titles for this guy's equipment and can't find the pieces.