Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

coolest fiance in the world

ForsytheBros. ยท 2008-04-07 21:11

may not be the right spot for this but check out this link: http://www.austinphotography.com/index2.php?v=v1 go to galleries, then engagement, we're pic #1 i got my fiance to take this photo down at the local case dealership. The photographer rocked, as do the Case guys down there! The fiance, obviously , is the most understanding person in the world

Replies14
  1. #1dayexco2008-04-07 21:17

    what am i missing here?

  2. #2digger242j2008-04-07 21:26

    I don't know, but I think I'm missing it too. All I get is the animated main page of the photo studio, with no clue as to what picture we're supposed to be looking for. :beatsme

  3. #3ForsytheBros.2008-04-07 21:27

    my bad bonehead me!!!! go to galleries, engagement, we're pic #1

  4. #4digger242j2008-04-07 22:49

    Ok, that makes a whole lot more sense. That's cool! Congratulations. :drinkup

  5. #5dayexco2008-04-08 09:17

    that's pretty COOL!!! congrats!

  6. #6bear2008-04-08 13:40

    Neat! My wife would insist on riding a d11 or so and running me over.

  7. #7stretch2008-04-08 15:22

    Nice!

  8. #8nedly052008-04-08 16:13

    Very Cool

  9. #9Grader4me2008-04-08 18:11

    :lmao..you to?? Nice picture!

  10. #10bobcat ron2008-04-08 19:48

    Congratulations and my sincere condolences.

  11. #11wrenchbender2008-04-08 21:05

    Congrats, and that is very cool by the way.

  12. #1202Dmax2008-04-08 22:02

    I'll second bear. My wife would want me on the recieving end of the hammer or multi-processer. Congrats man

  13. #13ZAXIS2008-04-14 21:16

    I've been meaning to look on the website at your pic-just did and that is way cool!! I think you got a keeper behind the controls!!

  14. #14Dozerboy2008-04-18 18:43

    cool pic