Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

For the JCB fanatic-JCB have unveiled a new product:The JCB toughphone

equipment fan ยท 2008-04-09 07:15

yeah,i was on the net yesterday searching for a new phone and i`ve found that : http://www.jcbtoughphone.com/

Replies7
  1. #1bear2008-04-10 00:35

    That's different. Wonder how tough it REALLY is? Can you say destructo test? :bouncegri :naughty

  2. #2nedly052008-04-10 05:19

    If verizon was going to sell it you could just get insurance on it then find out how rugged it is. I have the gz'one that verizon carries, so far so good, supposed to be the toughest phone they carry

  3. #3DigDug2008-04-10 06:21

    I also have the GZ phone and it has last 6 months which is about a record around here.:usa

  4. #4Burnout2008-04-10 14:59

    I have a cheap 9 dollar Nokia phone.... has lasted me almost 2 months and that is a record for me. I once bought a really nice phone, and I went muddin that weekend. It skipped out of the cupholder when the cherokee rolled and got crushed. A JCB phone though? man the guys at work would make fun of me.

  5. #502Dmax2008-04-10 19:42

    rated for a 1.6 meter drop? I need something rated for like a 20 meter drop. 1.6 is about as high as my shirtpocket. my phone will survive that.

  6. #6nedly052008-04-10 19:43

    LOL... I thought the same thing!!!

  7. #7Klutz2008-04-14 16:30

    That's how high temperature angle it can withstand?