Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

“Corporate Restructuring” hits hard…

dirt digger ยท 2009-10-06 16:49

well guys....today I fell victim to corporate restructuring...as apparently a great deal of other people I worked with did as well that being said I need a job...if anyone knows of any companies (construction or design) please let me know I am a May 2009 Graduate of Penn State University with a Civil Engineering degree with a focus on Construction Management. I also have my EIT certification from the Commonwealth of PA I have a great deal of field experience as well as office... I am going back to work for my old company (Pre- Allan Myers) until they run out of work...fortunately for me they can keep me busy for several weeks driving truck and doing septic installs...but when the work runs out so does my job with them Guys I'm not looking for handouts here...or pats on the back telling me to keep my head high...I know I landed on my feet and look to this as a stepping stone to further my knowledge, I am posting on here because it is a tool and hope that it might pay off PM me if you hear of any engineer style roles out there...would like to stay in the North East but then again I wouldn't mind going west thanks guys Bryan W

Replies0

No replies yet.