Im going to be moving down there pretty soon and need to find a job. I have almost 10 years experience in the field running all types of machines. Can read plans and shoot grades/hubs, can make a good final grade, lots of experience in land clearing, sewer/storm and water main instalation, septic systems, foundations, etc. Thanks Everyone
lol, I dont think thats the kind of 'Job' hes looking for.
Whatever possessed you too move there must be alot better than the fact that South Carolina is one of the worst states for pay rates in Construction....so be ready for a huge pay cut.
Yeah, not to mention once you get here....you're stuck. Taxes are the least of your problems. Finding a decent company to work for. That's the problem and one that's also willing pay you what your worth. As a matter of fact the entire south doesn't pay operators worth flip. I miss the north...
This is over a year old and we aint seen nothing....maybe he changed his mind.