Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Correct hydraulic filter for case 580B CK?

Glen Weldon ยท 2023-10-31 12:36

I've searched on this forum and haven't found an answer. I DID find this thread: Hydraulic issues and questions on 1975 Case 580b Hi, im looking for some help advice on my 580b. I believe its a 1975 Diesel model based on the serial number. Ive owned it about 20 years and its served me well. Ive had atleast half the cylinders rebuilt over the years. I should add that i havent seen any other 580bs in my area that have a 3... HeavyEquipmentForums Which in post #14, the very bottom is a picture of what I need, also in post #15, I have the same type canister housing as shown in those pictures. One of my searches here said that the WIX 51518 was the correct number, which crosses to a NAPA gold 1518, which I special ordered, waited 5 days and paid over $30 for. It turned out to be incorrect. If someone could post the correct WIX or NAPA Gold hydraulic number for the Case 580B CK, I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks, Glen

Replies4
  1. #1Glen Weldon2023-10-31 12:40

    I think the correct hydraulic filter number for WIX is 51760. Could someone please verify that this is correct? Also it appears that the WIX 51518 that I incorrectly ordered for the hydraulic filter is actually for the transmission/shuttle, so at least I can use it! Thanks, Glen

  2. #2alrman2023-10-31 15:56

    The original CNH part number is D43800 which now subs to D75831 Both translate to WIX 51760; Donaldson P550133

  3. #3IceHole2023-10-31 17:12

    51760

  4. #4Glen Weldon2023-11-01 20:04

    Thank you IceHole. I accidentally found the Wix page you show yesterday afternoon. I appreciate your help!