have a JCB 1550B backhoe with part book but no operators manual. Does anyone know the correct type and/or weight of hyd oil? The hyd oil is only for the loader and hoe, trans and rear have separate oil. I have hy tran ultra and deere hygard. It is my understanding that the hytran is a 10 wt and the hygard is a 20 wt oil. Is that correct? What oil should I use? thanks
what year is your machine? i just bought a manual for my 3cx & it says jcb hydro fluid only. I'm going to call a friend who works in the oils buisiness to see whats compatable tomorrow & I'll let you know. Mine is an 87 3cx
I believe it's an '87. Don't you just love the way they say "JCB oil" on just about everything? Their oil ain't cheap either. With the price of their oil, you would think they had their own refinery!
JCB are exactly the same as all plant manufacturers, they want you to use "their" oils and grease.There are plenty of compatible oils available, just ask your supplier
I talked to my oil guy ( he was in vegas playing golf!!) he deals with chevron & said chevron 1000thf is what we need. maybe your local supplier can change it over to whatever he can get. do you have interior parts in your book.? I'm looking for the console around front bucket controls & don't know if they might be the same as my 3cx. thanks, mark
is it a 3cx-2 or 3cx-4 sitemaster? My parts book is showing those two
3cx sitemaster i just bought a service manual but it dosen't have part#s. whats the difference between your machine & mine?
3cx 2 is 2 wheel drive
ok yes mine is 3cx-4 sitemaster