Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Correct hydraulic pump

Dapollack36 ยท 2015-08-17 22:22

I have a 555 and ordered a new hydraulic pump for it however it is the wrong one. The one I need has a hose on the inlet and a pipe coming out of the outlet. The one I ordered has a hose on the inlet and 4 bolts on the outlet side. Anyone know where I can get the correct one? Thank you

Replies2
  1. #1lantraxco2015-08-18 00:06

    Maybe you just need an adapter, if everything else is correct.

  2. #2John C.2015-08-18 20:49

    Likely the pump has been upgraded to a flange type connection instead of a pipe connection. Take the pump to a hydraulic hose and fitting place and see if they can identify the size of the clamps and hose end. You will also need a new outlet hose to make it work. Good Luck!