Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cost to replace sprockets rails on case 850 E

country boy ยท 2011-03-26 01:53

any ideas what it might cost to replace the sprockets ,rails,rollers ect. on a case 850 E. im looking at a machine but the under carrige is wore out, the sprockets are sharp enough to shave with. also any recomendations on what all should be changed or what to look for. thanks, CB

Replies4
  1. #1crowfarm2011-03-26 11:18

    I can tell you one thing make sure of the cost before you purchase the machine I bought a d4h series 3 with similar situation was told around 8 thousand when it came time to buy the parts turned out my machine had a heavy duty salt track and ended up costing 12 thousand for new Berco salt rail new 22" pads all new bottom rollers and new sprokets with bolts etc. Both Idlers on my machine where still good , RC

  2. #2country boy2011-03-26 14:38

    RC thanks for the info. thats kinda what im affraid of happening on this 850, what seems like a good deal would turn into a bad deal. good luck with the d4h, CB

  3. #3swampman2011-03-29 17:53

    What is he asking for his 850E? I may just want to sell you mine with like new undercarriage.

  4. #4shawneecat2011-03-30 16:59

    I always try Ironpeddlers Parts has save me a lot of money!