43 days left............. Wouter
Countdown started. Keep watching more to come.............. Wouter
Only 29 days left.... Wouter
At this moment only 10 days left................. At this moment only 10 days left................. and a small glimp to peek.... Keep following this topic for the finall link. Wouter
www.caterpillarscalemodels.com = LIVE! LIVE! After 30 years collecting caterpillar scale models I thought it would be nice to share my models with other Collectors over the world. I all started when I took some photos with my first digital pocket camera and wrote my first few reviews on the Dutch Bouwmachineforum. The first steps on the "www" were taken. During the next two years I came up with the idea to start my own website dedicated to Caterpillar scale models. This all leads to the release of CaterpillarScaleModels.com today. Why today? Simple: 17th October is my birthday. The website as today starts as a rather "giant house with lots of empty rooms". From up today I will start to fill each room with my hundreds of different Caterpillar scale models in both 1:48 and 1:50 scale. Hopefully I will get the support from you all by sending me the missing information, photos from models and 1:1 machinery, custom models or models which are not in my collection. Then only this project will succeed. I have calculated it will take at least two years’ work before I have listed all the current models in my collection on the website. Sadly my Boss will not pay me they time I'm not working for him -). So the coming period I will start with putting model by model on the website. Comments and help are welcome!! Most important thing for now: I want to thank the people who were involved in getting me at this point today. At first my wife Margreeth; she give me the time and space for spending hours behind the computer to start this baby up. Secondly my friend Yannick, aka Doctor Fix, the master brain who developed and actually made this website working. (Thanks for your patient!) Thirdly my fellow collector friend Ad Gevers for his help, advise, support and sharing with me his giant archive with information. For now I would say: Put this website under your favourites if you are interested in Caterpillar Scale models and enjoy watching the progress. www.caterpillarscalemodels.com Thanks! Wouter
Thanks! THANKS! Simple word. Says it all. We had an amazing start with the website on monday 17th. I recieved many pm and privat e-mails from collectors and fans from all over the world. I'm glad you all are positive about this release and I hope I can make it all worth watching the coming years. As I mentioned before: This is only the begin. And ONLY with your help this project will succeed. Hope to you meet again at www.caterpillarscalemodels.com Wouter
BouwmachineWeb - CSM News flash BouwmachineWeb always up front with the latest news first has put a BouwmachineWeb -CSM News flash about the release of the CaterpillarScaleModels website on their Newspage. Thanks guys! Wouter
CSM - NEWS! Check www.caterpillarscalemodels.com Check the NEWS on www.caterpillarscalemodels.com Caterpillar scale model Special actions for scalemodel sellers, Updates, Models, Facts and rumours. Do not miss anything. Wouter This week holidays action from Diecastmodels.co: BUY a Oshkosh HET M1070 & M1000 Trailer with a Oshkosh HEMTT M985 A2 Cargo Truck as load for FREE! Value $180,- The HET M1070 is not only a Monster truck with amazing details but reveals under the opening engine hood a great surprise: A detailed 700 horsepower Caterpillar® C18 Diesel engine. So if you needed an excuse to buy this beauty? This is the moment to ORDER!