Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

couple of videos with quite a few of my old work pics…

handtpipeline ยท 2013-03-24 14:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rH0HPy5jWE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLzD3ychXc

Replies6
  1. #1bigshow2013-03-24 15:09

    Any more pictures of that Bantam?, I seen one pic in the second video and it was a sharp looking unit.

  2. #2handtpipeline2013-03-24 16:35

    Yeah, I've got a few probably.

  3. #3bushcat2013-03-24 17:10

    real nice pics thanks for sharing

  4. #4handtpipeline2013-03-24 18:44

    I do have some more pics on my computer, but I'm gonna have to re-size them. Dad bought it new in '78, and it's what I learned to run an excavator on. Sadly, it ended up being scrapped last year. It was sitting in a field, and somebody stole the boom, stick, bucket and counterweight off of it (straight to the scrapyard I'm sure).

  5. #5JBGASH2013-03-24 18:56

    Real good pic's thanks for sharing them. We have an identical Mack with winch set up that way and a folding neck loyboy too.

  6. #6bigshow2013-03-24 19:08

    I'm sorry to hear about your Bantam, I got a truck mount I've been piecing back together bit by bit, from what I seen it was in great shape, thanks for the video link.