Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Couple picture of our TD-7e

AJsOffroad ยท 2009-02-07 23:19

Here are a few pictures of one of our winter projects. The TD-7 is geting some paint and mechanical work done. Enjoy.:usa

Replies11
  1. #1wingnut2009-02-08 00:40

    Hi AJsOffroad , Looks great ! What are your other projects ? Wingnut

  2. #2AJsOffroad2009-02-08 11:51

    Thanks Wingnut. The decals will go on this week, hopefully that will break up some of that yellow! Our 955k is up next for sandblasting and paint. I'll get pictures when that starts. We also blasted, painted and re decked our lowboy trailer. I still have to post those pictures.:usa

  3. #3AJsOffroad2009-02-09 17:52

    One more. Ready to go out the door, minus the seat.

  4. #4mackman2009-02-09 18:13

    An old wise man told me, at the auction paint pays $1000.00 per gallon. I don't how much it paid him when he filled them with bondo.

  5. #5jimmyjack2009-02-09 18:19

    thats not much of a muffler, that thing must be loud ,earplugs are a must when running it all day i bet

  6. #6scholzee2009-02-09 20:15

    looks like the track tension is just about maxed out .........no bottom work done???/

  7. #7PonyExpress942009-02-09 20:33

    Wow, after reading that I feel lazy. That's alot of work, but then again you have loooonnnnnggggg cold winters to get all that stuff done. Looks good by the way. Post pics of the 955 and the lowboy when you get a chance please.

  8. #8AJsOffroad2009-02-10 18:44

    It's getting there. No bottom work, just sandblast, paint and minor mechanical repairs. Jimmyjack it is loud but it was really loud with no muffler! And a picture of it when we pulled it out.

  9. #9scholzee2009-02-10 19:03

    My Bad I could not see it too good but in the primer pictures that had some slack. Is that the same machine inside pics vs. outside ? The color looks totally different , definitely like the paint look in the outside shots......nice work!!

  10. #10AJsOffroad2009-02-10 19:20

    Same machine! I too like the outside shots. Thanks! Here's a couple more.

  11. #11td25c2009-02-14 22:33

    Looken good!