Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cowman270–question on fluids in a Dresser 125G

Cowman270 ยท 2013-01-26 20:24

Hello, new on here First time posting, just got a Dresser 125G track loader, what oil would ya run in the Transmission and final drives on this loader, also looking for a owners manual for it, anybody know where to find one? thanks for your help.

Replies8
  1. #1denver m farms2013-01-26 20:51

    Welcome. i don't know about that particular model, but someone will. What kind of cows do you have?

  2. #2JDDozerman2013-01-26 20:53

    Welcome to HEF Cowman 270, maybe you have tried this already, but just in case you haven't, you might check eBay for the manuals, I've had real good luck finding a myriad of old manuals on there, just do a "search" for which ever manuals you're looking for, sorry I can't help you on the correct oil, but I'm sure some one here can. Cheers, JD Dozerman

  3. #3JDDozerman2013-01-26 20:57

    @ denver m farms, I have registered Black Angus cattle....:scool. Cheers, JD Dozerman

  4. #4Cowman2702013-01-26 21:07

    Mostly black angus cattle, I found both parts and shop manual for it on e-bay, checked with Jensales no luck there, will keep eye out for it on e-bay, thanks fellows

  5. #5digger242j2013-01-26 21:37

    Welcome to the forums, Cowman. I took the liberty of adding more information to your thread title. Just using your screen name as a thread title might not attract the interest of the person that knows the answer you're looking for.

  6. #6Cowman2702013-01-26 21:46

    yes I see what I done, thanks for fixing it

  7. #7denver m farms2013-01-26 22:24

    I have some of everything, but my bulls are registered black angus.

  8. #8Cowman2702013-01-27 20:02

    Hello Fellows, I was told that Muti- Trac tractor fluid in the Green can or bucket would work, I use it in all the farm tractors, works good , what do yall think.