Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Coyote loaders

posrepair2013 ยท 2020-11-30 11:44

I have a customer with a coyote loader the only tag I find is in cab it says model is cs910 and serial is y150032. I can not locate any dealer to get parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies7
  1. #1kshansen2020-11-30 15:05

    Don't know about your area but here the Coyotes feed themselves, but they do make a bit of noise some nights! Sorry for the smart *** reply!

  2. #2Tags2020-11-30 19:49

    COMPANY INFO 6721 Chittendon Rd. Hudson, OH 44236, US Phone: 3306505101 Website: http://www.coyoteloaders.com/ These guys USED to be the reps for the Coyote products, think they are long gone now though. Spoke to them forever and a day ago about a wheel loader back hoe, have to say I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger. Nothing worse than an orphan machine. I would think it's put together with fairly common parts though. What's wrong with it?

  3. #3posrepair20132020-12-02 21:10

    They are out of business i have right rear wheel seal leak and the seals are impossible to find. I have tried every where and have not came up with anything so far.

  4. #4posrepair20132020-12-02 21:11

    I wish this coyote would fix itself

  5. #5old-iron-habit2020-12-02 22:23

    I find it interesting that a bearing outlet can't find you a seal that will work. They should be able to mic it and easily find one. On a antique Garret log skidder few years ago, I had a leaking fairly wide flanged wheel seal that was not available. My local Motion Industries got me two narrow ones that I doubled up and installed. Its still not leaking today.

  6. #6crane operator2020-12-02 23:51

    If you can't find a seal, you may have to have a machine shop mill the hub to a size that you can get a seal for.

  7. #7posrepair20132020-12-03 19:22

    Seal has dimensions numbers on it , the outside seal that keeps grease and oil separate inside diameter is 49mm witch every place tells me 50mm is all they have. the inner seal if u look in pic is a 2 piece it has this rubber spacer/ dust seal piece that goes on first then normal double lip oil seal goes over that its a crazy set up. We dropped pieces off to seal shop so they are working on it. I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any dealers or maybe someone who more about these coyote machines