Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Craigslist Project (near Buffalo, NY) for anyone interested

derekbroerse ยท 2011-03-01 04:29

955 Cat Crawler/Loader - $3500 (Lockport NY) For Sale Older 955 Cat Crawler/Loader Will run Needs oil and fuel line from engine to dashboard $3500 716-636-4647 There's a picture there... http://buffalo.craigslist.org/bfs/2221351809.html

Replies6
  1. #1Fred from MO2011-03-02 12:10

    Odd looking ROPS. Has it been rolled?

  2. #2derekbroerse2011-03-08 13:27

    No clue. Found it while looking for other things and thought I'd post it...

  3. #3Demoguy3242011-03-17 01:22

    I doubt it's an "ROPS" looks more like a simple canopy, I've seen a similar one on an old 977 at work on a farm.

  4. #4shopteacher 12011-03-30 09:00

    Looks like project for someone like Boone!

  5. #5Rusted2011-03-30 10:22

    That's no ROPS, it's just a shade canopy on an old 955H.

  6. #6boone2011-03-30 11:53

    LOL! Someone should sure buy it. All it takes is time, money and a patient wife. I don't have the first two anymore and would like to keep the wife