Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Crane accident

4x4ford · 2018-10-24 12:35

have no idea what happened used to live about 20 miles from the mine it’s at used to go down in the mine with my dad as a kid when he hauled out of it

Replies5
  1. #192U 34062018-10-24 14:52

    Well at least buddy sitting in the can didn't need to clean out his shorts.

  2. #2RZucker2018-10-24 23:38

    Judging by the upended tracks, somebody grabbed a little too much boom down. don't see a load, but that was always the thing that made me pucker, even with my little boom truck. I am not a crane guy at all, but I like the idea of not being an insurance guinea pig.

  3. #3Junkyard2018-10-24 23:45

    White Chevy for sale. Needs new bed. Make offer.....

  4. #4RZucker2018-10-24 23:53

    Flatbed that puppy...

  5. #5Junkyard2018-10-24 23:57

    I could use the wheels on my hand me down ** truck! Lol