Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Crane operator killed in Kansas

heavylift ยท 2013-02-05 17:58

http://www.kwch.com/news/sns-ap-ks--construction-death-20130205,0,104680.story

Replies4
  1. #1cecil892013-02-19 20:16

    I Heard of this but have no specifics. only limited as to the news. Have mercy on him.

  2. #2cecil892013-02-26 15:01

    I can not verify this. Talked to a friend. He said probabably never hear what happened. That is a given. Said some one spotted a a american crane about a 50 ton going north of topeka on a heavy hauler. I was told you could not get an american any flatter. GRHS ( God rest his soul)

  3. #3catkicker2013-03-03 12:13

    I was working at the Wolf Creek nuclear power plant. I was going by the road closed signs to that bridge job. Even locally very little was known or said about the incident.

  4. #4Tiny2013-03-03 19:57

    Cat kicker , walk over to the M 250 op and tell him dave said HI