Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Crane school experience and rough costs

NM94 · 2020-09-22 20:46

Longtime lurker first time posting. I’m 25, running a small construction company with my dad that I’ll take over in next few years. We recently bought a National 400 series boom truck to set our own trusses with and ive been doing side jobs with it and really enjoy it. If the work keeps up the next year i’d like to jump up to an older 18-20 ton boom truck and would like to be certified to get on a few small commercial jobs. I’ve been looking at crane operator schools for this winter when we slow up a little but it’s hard to get a rough idea on costs. Has anyone been recently to a crane operator school to be licensed in boom cranes and give me a rough idea of what to expect?

Replies1
  1. #1Impact2020-09-23 05:00

    Www.sylvanent.com give these folks a call. They recently are semi retired but am sure they can lead you in the right direction