hello, on the net I saw by chance some cranes conceived and prepared for railway works I believe pettibone /kershaw, a brand other Canadian beliefs or produced in the united states, you could kindly give me information and news on these brands and cranes, maybe some will have closed or will have been absorbed by other brands, thanks to my unknown and unusual parts ..
When I saw the thread title I thought you meant PROPER railway cranes .......... steam-powered ones.
where I come from, they use wheeled excavators that have steel wheels to go on the rails, sometimes I have seen cranes mounted on railway wagons on large truck-mounted wagons on wheels or tracks, I don't think maybe the genius of the railwaymen, a railway genius, I have to inform me https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggimento_genio_ferrovieri https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggimento_genio_ferrovieri#Mezzi http://www.esercito.difesa.it/organ...rto/comando-genio/reggimento-genio-ferrovieri
Little Giant was big in the railroad industry for many years. https://railiron.com/LITTLE-GIANT-H...VATOR-GRADEALL-DITCHING-MACHINE-P5647701.aspx
thanks for your intervention, if any user friend had any other information on railway construction machinery, I invite him to intervene, thanks again
Here are a few from the 1950's. NE of Princeton might be of interest.
July 1989 ?? Jasper Alberta.
I see a big Union Pacific recovery crane all the time, parked at the CAT dealership a mile from my yard. I will try and get a shot of it, an impressive rig.
thank you for your precious testimony if you had any other information, I ask you to intervene, thanks again your precious intervention, in the network a few news railway construction machinery wiebe crane?
Was hopping for for Railway crane pictures.
thanks for the clarification https://www.wiebe.de/en/krupp-45-to-2/