Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cranes installed/worked on

Truckrigger ยท 2015-11-05 18:14

Hey Everyone!! Im new to the forum. I work at Southwest Truck Rigging and equipment based out of Houston, Texas. We have been in business for 32 years and Rig trucks for all over the world. We can do anything from simply installs of headache racks and tool boxes to single, double or triple winch trucks with poles or stingers. We also carry knuckle boom cranes as well as smaller cranes. And i dont want to leave out cranes for those of yall that use boom trucks. We are always trying to expand our customer base. I will upload some pictures of our work when i get to the office. If you have any questions or need some help with a new set up please feel free to contact me. Email: [email protected] cell: 713-505-2865

Replies13
  1. #1Truckrigger2015-11-05 18:20

    Forgot to mention we also do dumping flatbeds, regular flatbeds, service bodys, water trucks, fuel lube bodies.... honestly the list could take awhile. if you need something touch base with me. thanks

  2. #2Truckrigger2015-11-06 12:54
  3. #3Truckrigger2015-11-06 13:02
  4. #4Truckrigger2015-11-06 15:52
  5. #5fixou8122015-11-06 17:38

    Thanks for the Great pictures TR you guys do some Beautiful work! My favorite is the Red Western Star. How bout showing us Yanks what a standard Gin (rig up) truck looks like.

  6. #6Truckrigger2015-11-06 17:57

    Thanks for the compliment. I may have some pictures of the gin pole trucks we have done on my computera at the house. If i do i will upload some tonight. Otherwise I will upload them monday. Thanks again

  7. #7Truckrigger2015-11-06 18:31
  8. #8Truckrigger2015-11-06 18:33
  9. #9td25c2015-11-06 19:18

    Yes , very nice work Truckrigger . I love it ! I still need to finish building gin poles on the FWD truck . I'm thinking going with 5" sch 80 pipe . They will be maybe 15 foot long . I thought Crosby used to have the end cap ( sky bridle ) kit that pinned in the end of the pipe for the block but I cant seem to find them ? http://www.heavytruckforums.com/showthread.php?51-Fwd-Trucks

  10. #10Truckrigger2015-11-06 20:04

    Gin pole Let me talk to my project manager Monday. Ill see if I can find anything helpful out. How much are you planning to lift?

  11. #11td25c2015-11-08 21:37

    That would be cool Truckrigger . On my application 25,000 lbs would be the max . Most of the time might just be couple thousand pounds .

  12. #12Truckrigger2015-11-10 14:34

    We use a local company down here that make the end caps for us. They cost us about 130 each. Then for our poles we normally use 4 or 5" pipe. If we want to build our heavy duty poles we use a combination. 3" inside 4" inside a 5" pole is generally what we do for the heavy poles. I know it isnt much help. Sorry.

  13. #13td25c2015-11-10 21:04

    Yes , that is helpful . Good idea doubling up the pipe for the heavy duty poles . I cant seem to find any suitable pipe in scrapyards . Will have to order couple new pipe sections . Was thinking of building my own end caps & bridle anyhow . Gin poles will hinge just ahead of the fith wheel plate so I can still pull trailer without stowing the poles bedside .