Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cranes pics.

JDMGrading ยท 2010-02-09 12:08

Heres a few random pics Ive taken over the years, hopefully someone will find interesting.

Replies22
  1. #1JDMGrading2010-02-09 12:15

    kobelco

  2. #2JDMGrading2010-02-09 12:21

    link belt 248 hylab 5

  3. #3JDMGrading2010-02-09 12:24

    I really dont think this picture thing is working out to good for me...

  4. #4classictruckman2010-02-09 12:51

    Heres our Manitex 38124s And our 1956 Bucyrus Erie 22B And also our Komatsu LC755 can be seen here:

  5. #5Alberta2010-02-09 22:06

    ointlaugh Is it just me or we seem to get a few of those " Dell tech support drop out" kinda guys, in the forum lately...???

  6. #6CM19952010-02-10 00:11

    Yes we do...

  7. #7liebherr11602010-02-11 18:13

    Ive run the similar Manitex ..mine didnt have the front jack ..the front wheel's had to be toched down to get 360 out of it ..other than that ..82-87% of the rated chart was as far as you would get before she would take a little dive .. Have you figured out why the Manitex Manbasket isnt supposed to be mounted with the Jib stowed yet ? LOL..dont ask ..even worse if you left the pins stowed ..

  8. #8classictruckman2010-02-11 18:27

    Yeah I can see how that would be a problem, but we don't own a jib though

  9. #9liebherr11602010-02-11 20:41

    Yeah ..even if you dont scope back and compound it ..the basket would get hung up on the pins ..not a good secene .. And yeah ..I had jib in that ol'one we had ..may as well be a piece of rubber for a boom ..

  10. #10JDMGrading2010-02-11 22:56

    link belt 8675

  11. #11JDMGrading2010-02-11 22:58

    a few more...

  12. #12willie592010-02-11 22:59

    There ya go JDM! Nice pics. :yup Man, I wish I could remember the number of bar joists I've set with a crane.

  13. #13JDMGrading2010-02-11 23:00

    Kobelco 7080 lifting tiltwalls.

  14. #14JDMGrading2010-02-11 23:03

    Assembly of Link-Belt LS-248 Hylab 5.

  15. #15JDMGrading2010-02-11 23:08

    The jobsite was so tight we had to use the crane to self-erect the boom,all counterweights, and tracks all with a 10ft. rigging section.

  16. #16JDMGrading2010-02-11 23:13

    The 2nd pic is across the harbor from where we put together the 248.

  17. #17JDMGrading2010-02-11 23:15

    This is how most loads are hauled.

  18. #18JDMGrading2010-02-11 23:25

    Heres the Link-Belt 248 or 238 (I forgot) Hylab 2 with luffing jib. Longboom should recognize this crane as hes put a few hours on it. :notworthy

  19. #19JDMGrading2010-02-11 23:27

    One more. (Sorry for the horrible quality, these are from my phone.)

  20. #20Linkbelt HC2010-02-21 13:08

    Great on a gravel road, not so great driving down the highway

  21. #21liebherr11602010-02-21 21:02

    that looks like a Grove boom with a Demag cab ...mounted to a Faun carrier ...... A PPM unit ?

  22. #22Linkbelt HC2010-02-21 23:38

    You had it with the boom design! It's a Grove AT 865. Although at the time of manufacturer circa 1987 it was a Coles-Grove AT 865. I found the following picture on the Grove website. It was a pretty decent machine to run, equipped with a Loadwise LMI and the best part.... an air cooled Deutz diesel!