New year started with this trouble, not a big issue. But it is gonna take time to fix it. Bearing got to be changed it time. The best thing is every 5000 h axile got to be checked all bearings. I started with U bearing and thought time after time I d change them all. But they thought otherwise. It didn t spoil the hub badly, I was lucky to notice it real fast. And wasn t far from garage. I made those small marks on it then put some oil into a backet heated with a bearing inside . And hammered it in place carering to put a spacer betwen hammer and bearing. Tomorrow I guess I ll finish it . and superwise all other wheel bearings. There got be a lot of work.
That could have gotten really bad.
There is a plant that restore hub in here at neibouring city. But I think it will work, it took me quite a work to hammer bearing in its place. Cause when I cored hub It lifted metal from surface. Of course I didn t hammer it directly I used a spacer. It all happenned because of wrong oil. On other side bearing is fine, There was a genune thick oil, while on this side they bought tool liquid one back in september. It s seal was licking not hard though. that s why there were two different types of oil in my hub. Those new bearing I put in, I don t quite trust them I don t think that it is original. I ve never seen an original bearing deliverd in a plastic packing, and I m not sure that Corraro company makes its own bearings. If you fellas have original hub bearing package give me a pic.