Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cross Reference needed for a Case to Link belt

Dannoduncombe ยท 2018-04-09 09:58

I have a 1999 CASE 9010B, which I believe is the same as the 2650 Linkbelt Quantum.

Replies2
  1. #1Dannoduncombe2018-04-09 10:01

    I am looking for two circuit relief valves for CASE 9010B, part number 162192A1. Please anyone give me the Linkbelt cross reference number for this part. Thank you - any help is appreciated. I added a hydraulic thumb, and it didn't come with the 2 relief valves.

  2. #2td15c2018-04-09 11:01

    The serves manual for my 2700q shows the 2650q and 2700 have the same main valve with the same relief valve. the over load relief part# is LNC0202 that's out of my 2700q parts manual .You might want to check if your 9010b has the same valve as a 9020b.when I was going to put a hydraulic thumb on mine a few years back the reliefs cost over 500$ apiece.