There was a post from a few years ago on this same topic and I never saw a final answer for that guys issue. Has anyone else troubleshot one of these 322's for the boom and bucket locked out. I have went through solenoids, checked cleaned grounds, took the whole lower wiring harness out to visually inspect and ohm the wires out, I cleaned the relays and blocks, tested the relays with a relay tester also powered the port lock solenoid to verify it working. A lot of the troubleshooting book says to look there like it's a common thing.
Welcome to HEF Dustin ! Are the hydraulics locked, but the machine drives? Or, is everything locked out, including the drive. Let's start with the instrument panel lights. When you sit in the seat, put your seat belt on, then release the park brake, do all the lights go out?
I don’t know if this will be any help at all but I will share just in case. I owned a 2007 CT322. Great machine. I was running it and it just locked down. Nothing worked. I called the dealer and basically they said the computer had a brain fart. My language not theirs. Over the phone they had me go through a series of functions with the key switch I think. It’s like voodoo magic to me but it worked. Never happened again and I owned the machine 16 years.