Hoping to get some advise on a persistent oil leak we have on a CT322. Had the right side drive replaced with a reman in July and have fought with multiple leaks on the oil feed lines to the drive. The "tech" that we hired to replace the drive has been to our property on three separate occasions to "fix" the leak. I've personally replaced one o-ring on the frame rail to the flex line, it was eroded and leaking quickly. So at wits end with the "tech" at this point, and have another leak starting. Lines were replaced when the drive was replaced. Is there something that I need to do other than remove the lines and replace the o-rings and properly torque the fittings? Any recommendations above doing just that? I don't know what o-rings were used on the install, I'll be going with JD o-rings on the reassembly. Could the oil be a problem? The unit specs Plus50 and that is what we are running in it, just want to know if that could potentially be an issue, don't think it is. I could have and should have done this myself from the start but thought I'd be saving time paying someone to do it for me.
Welcome to HEF yz ! Don't have an answer for you. Maybe inferior or incorrect material for the O-rings? Most issues I see with those units leaking are tubes and hose ends that rot from rust. Rarely do I see leaks at the fitting O-rings.
Just maybe the wrong 0 rings were used, there's several different thickness of them.
Appreciate the responses and sorry for the delay in responding myself. We ended up removing all lines, checked for any line issues and put new o-rings throughout and haven't had any issues with it since.