I have a jd ct332 with 3500 hours on it. Just recently the engine shuts down when unhooking the seat belt. I has never done this before. I have the aux hyd locked so they are not running. And in the past 50 hrs I replaced the seatbelt switch. My local dealers are of no help. So any help would be great. Thanks
Check seat switch under seat .We had a unit at shop that did the same thing .Had to have seat belt pluged in to start engine.If you unplugged it would shut down.
Can you start it when not sitting in the seat? If not,the aux neutral switch has failed on the control valve.
The posts up above seems normal for a 332CT Mine has always worked like them above.Have to have seat belt lock and machine in park to start.Can't take seat belt off without it in park or the machine will die.If you unlock seat belt with with the machine running out of park it will die.If the aux lever is locked on and you kill the machine then it will turn over ,but won't start.There pretty temper mental. Exception if you hit the hydraulic bypass switch like if you was running backhoe and need to get out of the machine to run the backhoe,then the machine and hydraulic will keep running. Sometimes if you do any of the above don't do thing after it dies then it won't start ,it usually blows the fuse in the right hand side panel next to the seat.So yes it is the pain. Also there is a safety switch on the front window also,but most guys disconnect it so you can run the machine with the window up. I know not approved.Good luck
The aux is locked. Yes it will start when outa the seat but shuts down in two seconds. When the seat belt is plugged in and I am in the seat starts and runs fine. As soon as the belt is unhooked it shuts down but I can start right away but shuts down in two seconds. As for the door switch that has been bypassed. Also I haven't been able to use the aux hyd lock out like others mentioned for like a backhoe. When I tried as soon as the belt is unplugged and I get outa the seat with the hyd running it shut its self down.
Then the switch I mentioned is no good.
Yep...switch under the seat is bad. Had the same error on the Deere's we ran a few years back....All of them were 333 but same setup on your machine for all intents and purposes.
Thanks to all. I will be ordering a new switch on Monday.
why do I even try.......:Banghead
I am having the same problem with my ct332 but I can't find the part to order. I have tried everywhere except the dealer so far. I can usually find anything I need online and just handle it myself. Anyone know a supplier I can order through? Thanks in advance.