Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cummins h743 parts

matthew moore ยท 2020-02-18 20:36

I recently purchased a galion 118c with a h743 Cummins the plate in front of the fuel pump is missing and it needs new pistons and sleeves any help would be appreciated Thank. Matt

Replies9
  1. #1RZucker2020-02-18 21:02

    Plate? in front of the fuel pump? Need a pic please.

  2. #2matthew moore2020-02-18 21:03

    The plate is missing

  3. #3RZucker2020-02-18 21:08

    Pic please. "plate" isn't much help.

  4. #4matthew moore2020-02-18 21:12

    The plate in front of the fuel pump with all the numbers for the engine is gone not there anymore

  5. #5matthew moore2020-02-18 21:14

    Only thing I can tell u is it was made in 12-6-1959

  6. #6RZucker2020-02-18 21:24

    Should be a number stamped in the block at the rear left hand side just below the cylinder head.

  7. #7matthew moore2020-02-18 21:29

    I look for it next time I go to where it's at I take it I can call Cummins with that number and they can tell me more about if I can still get parts or I can't

  8. #8RZucker2020-02-18 21:31

    Yep.

  9. #9matthew moore2020-02-18 21:32

    Thanks for the help