Was wondering what kind of after treatment on a 313 FL excavator and should it be deleted?
Delete at your own risk IMO. Lots of morons out there doing deletes these days and they cause more issues than they cure with terrible programming. Dealers may refuse to touch anything on the engine and might report the delete (lots of manufacturers are telling their dealers to report deletes to them, EPA may get involved). It sucks but it's a choice only you can make if you feel it's worth a gamble.
I have heard that the scr def system is the easiest to delete and can be returned with minimal effort. Yes CAT won’t work on the engine, and I’ve got mixed results on rather to do it.
Without a machine Serial Number it's impossible to answer that question. I see 8 different models of 313F.
Thanks Nige it’s PRG10881
Full TIER 4 Final with a DEF system and NRS cooler I speak under correction here but I think you might find that a dealer would decline to work on the entire machine. It might pay you to check.
I think you are right. Looks complicated and not what I thought it was. Thanks Nige