Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC 150 LC – 6K LS Control EPC solenoid valve Install

Mario L · 2025-08-16 21:31

I was installing the LS Control EPC solenoid valve on my PC 150 LC – 6K Komatsu Excavator. When I started removing the solenoid, the spring and two guides came out with it and fell out. I knew they were in there, but not quite sure which order they go back in. Also, I was wondering about the piston inside if there is anything behind it that could also come loose if it slides out of the housing.

Replies4
  1. #1Universal Parts2025-08-16 23:42

    First put the valve core gasket into the valve core (the gasket is very small) and then put the spring in. Put the valve core and spring together into the valve block (note that the spring end should face the valve block)

  2. #2Mario L2025-08-17 06:19

    This is my area of concern. I hope the image attached.

  3. #3Mario L2025-08-17 06:20
  4. #4Mario L2025-08-17 06:22

    Numbers 1 13 9 10 5 3 2 8