Current prices per acre of clearing and stumping 2013 ???? I am currently trying to estimate 5 acres of clearing and stumping. Big, but scattered poplar stumps. A few oak and pine. Rolling hill terrain. I'll be using a d6d with 12 foot blade. Clip on root rake. A cat 320c or cat 225blc excavator with bucket. Windowing brush on lower side of property for erosion control. Stumps to be piled. Brush is the tree laps laying from the logging. Any help appreciated!
Clear and burn jobs around here on average go for about $2500 per acre. I know you are not burning but you do have to move the debris further. Chris
I might be a little higher since I won't be making anything off the timber. Also, 5 acres isn't very big for all the equipment moving that will be needed. Without seeing it, I'd be more along the 3k per acre or so Brett