Here is a custom I have been working on for a few weeks now. I have made everything except the cab and wheels and tires. I am planning on getting a few sets of Goldhofer trailers and make a refinery colum for this beast to pull. I have tried to add alot of detail to this truck from fans to airlines. I still need to add a few more details but it is almost done. I just need to figure out a color scheme for this truck Jason
here is a few more pics. I have put my international next to the truck for size comparison. I have added larger tires to the international so it is alittle larger
Congratulations! Hello friend! How are you? Hope you are keeping on this forum. I found your post from this magnific custom 1/50 heavy Haulage MAN. Very nice job. I'm from Brazil and I'm a truck's collector (1/50 and 1/87). And I love trucks and I work with trucks too. I work for Daimler Group. Here in Brazil we have Mercedes-Benz trucks and buses manufacturing and development engineering. I'm design engineer responsible for Euro 5 and Euro 6 after treatment systems for trucks. So, I have some custom projects for some of my 1/50 trucks. I saw the chassis frame and the load box you made. It was incredible! Very very nice! Could you please tell me how did you do that? What material you used? I this its polyestirene, but how do you cut it perfectly? What's the thickness of the plates? 0.5mm, 1mm? I hope you can give me some instructions, and I can start my projects and share with you. Unfortunatelly here in Brazil we have no specifics forums for diecast trucks collector! If you preffere we can talk by email. If you have home page, you can share it with me. So, thanks for reading my message! Affonso Parpinelli [email protected]