Here are some photos of my latest addition. This is one very sweet tractor, I remember looking at a similar version, had the single ram though, pushing tractors all over Denver, in my misguided youth. Please enjoy. I have since decaled it up for Green Construction in period decals, there will be some more super detial work to come! G
Nice Setup! Where did the scraper come from? dpull
Nice setup there Graham I like it with the green weenie in front of it.
Very nice there Graham. Wish I had the talent to do that! Jason
That's one of the EMD models, isn't it, Graham? I have the older version with the single cylinder 9C blade and drawbar. It's an excellent model. I'm gonna need something bigger for my 657's though.... maybe one of CCM's new D10's? Looks great! Alan627b
Guy's this is a model built by Roger Regor from France. He may have also done some pattern work for EMD. This specific model is the best example of a older D9 tractor that I have seen. John
Guys, thanks for the comments, It is one of the crown jewels of the collection! just wish it was real. The green weenie is something I built from a kit from RR models. BRI has them in the terex green, mine have to be euc green for display. Thanks and i sure enjoy having it on the shelf.
where can i get one of those d9 models? thats amazing
Euclid Scraper Graham, Are any of the Scraper kits still on the market and if so how can I find info on them? Also didn,t you have it posted awhile back? Still way COOL. I hope ACMOC comes out with a D9 in 1/25 set up like yours. dpull