Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

custom pool lift looking for a new home

skyking1 ยท 2021-08-08 10:34

This is not for sale so not posting it in the marketplace. I had posted pictures of the pool lift I made for brother in law many years ago. He is gone, the house is sold and the new owner does not want it/need it. I want it to get paid forward somehow. If any of you know of a paraplegic with an in-ground pool they would like to use, please let me know. This would be a project requiring concrete pouring and maybe demo. The anchor base to the right is about 2x2x2 with bar and 4 sockets for bolts. I made it so when it was removed there would be no dangerous studs sticking up. The seat rest to the left is about 1x1x1 block. The install is geared for a corner at the shallow end of any pool that has a corner. We could work a round pool but it would lose the self operation I designed.

Replies0

No replies yet.