Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D-20

Swamp rat ยท 2010-05-02 12:42

I am about to build a brush package for my d-20 and 850 JD, does anyone have any pictures of some for me to look at for a reference. Thanks.

Replies9
  1. #1EZ TRBO2010-05-02 14:54

    Brush package as in...timber sweeps, cab screens, etc? More information please. Trbo

  2. #2Swamp rat2010-05-02 16:48

    The machine came w/2post canopy with plastic top, i want to put a standard clearing package - limb risers, 4 post roof support w/mesh on sides and back. Thanks

  3. #3JimInOz2010-05-02 20:21

    Hi Swampy, Here's a few from my files... Good luck, Jim

  4. #4K5Cruz2010-05-03 18:42

    This is what I plan to do with my D21p in the future. Works great for small trees and brush in factory trim, but would be much better with a rake http://www.ransome-equip.com/sldozer.html The canopy and sweeps are most likely from kenco. I cant remember their website offhand but I'm sure a quick google search would find it.

  5. #5Swamp rat2010-05-03 19:15

    Thanks K5Cruz that is perfect, just what i was looking for.

  6. #6pel1232010-05-03 20:26

    Does anyone know where I can find a water pump, gaskets, and o-ring, for a d20p-6 dozer, except from the dealer? Any help would be great. Pete

  7. #7concrete_man2010-05-03 22:34

    I have a D20 & I need to know how to adjust the tracks on it, its like the have slack or something, can anyone help me with this?

  8. #8K5Cruz2010-05-03 23:40

    Short, non technical version: There is a small square cover with a 17mm bolt head on the track frame, toward the middle of the machine. Open this cover. Underneath it is a grease fitting. Pump grease into it to tighten the tracks.

  9. #9mrjeep942010-05-05 21:54

    nice pics