Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D-9H weight and hauling

j roberts · 2022-01-07 21:12

I bought a 1977 model 90V in western Iowa. Has a mounted tile plow on it, No blade - lift cylinders removed etc. Was set up as a scraper tractor prior to mounting the plow. Any idea on weight and what is would cost to haul back to Ohio 700 miles ?

Replies3
  1. #1Hanco2022-01-09 16:47

    Hi J Roberts I’ve got a D8H with a tile plow on , no blade or cylinders. It weighs 35000kg no cab or canopy. I would think a 9h would be another 10000kgs set up the same way or a little more . Do you have any pics ? ….. Hanco

  2. #2j roberts2022-01-09 18:33

    Only pics I have right now. Shank and boot are removed

  3. #3Shimmy12022-01-09 22:33

    I would guess around $7-8 per mile? Might get someone to do it cheaper, but it's going to take awhile to find them. That tractor and plow is going to weigh in between 90k and 95k.