Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D11RCD- Greetings from Australia

D11RCD ยท 2011-04-27 05:08

Hello! I am interested in Heavy Equipment and once when looking for pics of a D10N I found this forum, and signed up. I wish to work as a mechanic for a mine in Australia. Wealth of information here and i would love to contribute something...

Replies3
  1. #1alrman2011-04-27 07:35

    Welcome mate, :drinkup............ except, you have been a member longer than I have?? You've left you're intro a little late haven't you? Whats a COPPA member? :beatsme

  2. #2willie592011-04-27 20:36

    A COPPA member is one who is younger than 18 years old alrman. If D11RCD aspires to be a HE mechanic, HEF is an excellent place for him to begin his education and training. Looking forward to hearing about your travels D11.

  3. #3D11RCD2011-04-28 02:45

    Alrman I only saw this forum yesterday lol! Thanks ATCO, they'll be posted don't worry! Heh, I love the suck bucket ATCO, building one sometime soon Pure Genius! I got my first mechanic job today... My 1:50 Terex TA 25 dump blew a Hydraulic Ram pin. Thanks guys, love these forums :scool