Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Newbie to this site, not to heavy equipment

MTI Mark ยท 2011-05-11 09:40

Hey All, Nice site here. Thought I would join. Hoping to take in some info and can give some out also. I have several years of mechanic experience working on small engines, autos, medium/ heavy truck, but mostly underground heavy mobile equipment. I have a few years of parts experience also. I recently dropped my wrenches and am an account manager for Mining Technologies International. MTI manufactures mining equipment out of their Sudbury, Ontario and Billings, Montana facilities. I look forward to conversing with you all..... and picking your brains here.

Replies4
  1. #1nickrandal2011-07-25 22:42

    Great to see you here. I'm just trying to get 3 posts to become a full member. You definitely can help benefit this site with your information and knowledge about your experiences.

  2. #2dlotus2052011-07-27 02:37

    Nice to see you here. I'm newbie too. Please share your knowledge and experiences here. Jenny

  3. #3jesusguevarauto2011-08-06 18:40

    Hi, Welcome, this a test post...

  4. #4btpChad2011-08-08 13:58

    Welcome! Look forward to your knowledge being shared with the forumn.