Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D1c

csquared ยท 2007-03-09 01:02

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2110395090065476939EWWREM?vhost=rides anybody have any ideas on who made it, how to build it? or anything to do with it?

Replies12
  1. #1britej2007-03-09 09:43

    Oh man.. that is awesome.. someone did a great job on that...

  2. #2greywynd2007-03-09 09:49

    That kid doesn't look terribly big, and he looks cramped a little.....operator comfort wasn't in the thinking I guess. Mark

  3. #3CM19952007-03-09 19:00

    That little dozer is cool. I would like to haul it around town on a 50 ton lowboy just for a head turner.

  4. #4csquared2007-03-09 21:05

    yah its cool but does anyone know how to build one?

  5. #5Dozerboy2007-03-09 21:59

    Its just a gocart with tracks, the hard part it the body.

  6. #6csquared2007-03-09 22:03

    go cart wont work, think aobut steering

  7. #7activeorpassive2007-03-09 22:40

    I'll have to check further, but I believe Cat used the machine (or one very similar to it) in a promo video for children.

  8. #8Deas Plant2007-03-10 04:16

    THAT little jigger. Hi Folks. I suspect that the undercarriage of that little jigger is one of the miniature crawler production models from somewhere and for some obscure reason the name Srruck Magnatrac comes to mind. I know I have some photos of some of these little jiggers but obviously not in the hard drives currently in the PC 'cos they haven't shown up in 'search'. A little searching at Yahoo Groups Tracklaying Garden Tractors turned up these rather blurry photos. http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/tracklayinggardentractors/photos/view/15d0?b=6 http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/tracklayinggardentractors/photos/view/15d0?b=5 http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/tracklayinggardentractors/photos/view/d559?b=1 Feel free to look for more.

  9. #9itsgottobegreen2007-03-11 16:16

    I was just about to say its a struck mini dozer someone customized. There are two guys that bring them to tractor shows everyear. They are belt driven and powered by a 8 hp tecumese engine.

  10. #10Countryboy2007-03-11 23:59

    Can somebody take the time to post them pics please. The boss man won't let me click them links. On edit: Check out this thread on the Struck dozer.

  11. #11Lashlander2007-03-12 00:28

    Pic of the D1. I can't get Deas pic to come up.

  12. #12Countryboy2007-03-12 00:34

    Thanks Lash.:notworthy That does look like a custom job on a Struck dozer.