Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D2 Transfer Pump

Pound ยท 2025-05-09 16:58

Hello, Can you help me find these parts? Thank you, John

Replies8
  1. #1Pound2025-05-09 16:58

    I tried these part numbers and got no results

  2. #2hector gemme2025-05-09 17:09

    I am gone check tomorrow if a still have some and comback you

  3. #3Nige2025-05-09 17:11

    Shown as available at both AVspare.com & 777parts.com

  4. #4Pound2025-05-09 19:17

    Is there a cat part number for the spring?

  5. #5Pound2025-05-09 19:18

    Thank you both for your replies

  6. #6Nige2025-05-09 19:41

    Caterpillar 6b-3437 For those who think it's easier to annoy you than to Google 'Caterpillar 6b-3437' themselves. letmegooglethat.com

  7. #7pittsburgh cat man2025-05-09 21:10

    fuel pressure low ? stretch it a little

  8. #8Pound2025-05-10 08:22

    There was a result for 6b-3437. Thank you. I input 6b3437 and there was no result. The drive shaft sheared off. I pulled a transfer pump from another D2. It was stuck. I cleaned it up. The spring broke into pieces.