Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help needed with an old D6H 1988 vintage

Multiracer ยท 2025-05-09 16:59

Diferential steering, Powershift trans. # 3ZF00730 What I am after is the disassemble and reassemble of the foreword/reverse shift cable from the book. I did the 1,2,3 shift cable many years ago but this is seperate from that other than how they enter the transmission. Ron

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2025-05-09 17:20

    Somewhere towards the end of this document I think is the info you are looking for.

  2. #2Multiracer2025-05-09 19:14

    Nigel, you old dog...still hanging around helping your fellow man ? This is close but no cigar, I need to see how to remove and open the cable housing where #9 enters the box. Page 52 of what you show. Is there a disassemble /assemble page for the cables ? What you show is adjustment procedures which I have. Good to hear from you.

  3. #3Nige2025-05-09 19:58

    I'm sorry there is nothing. They must think it's so simple it does not require a D&A procedure.

  4. #4Multiracer2025-05-09 21:07

    I would swear when I did the 123 cable it told me step by step how to get in past all the brakes and alarms into that box that houses the cable end by your left knee and hip.. But I have scoured my books after being salvaged from the fire in 2019 but to no avail.