Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D21-A Opinions

lj98 ยท 2013-02-23 09:36

Thinking of buying a D21-A. Wondering if they are good or bad.2300 hours on machine

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies3
  1. #1g_man2013-02-23 10:56

    Ask that same question here - you are more likely to get an answer from operators who have one. HeavyEquipmentForums gg

  2. #2zygy32013-02-24 01:05

    I have been use this Komatsu machine in my constructions work. After a week operating in the field i choose to change to another dozer. In my opinion, this dozer is good but very hard when operate. Then i change to Mitsubishi that more smoother and calm. You can check my videos in youtube channel. Komatsu D21A : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1FwHJ4drNw Mitsubishi : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLwAr6QgfZs

  3. #3mitch5042013-02-24 03:43

    I have never owned or used anything that little before, but I got an unrefusable deal on a D21a-6 about a year ago. I thought I would put a shifter cable on it and quadruple my money, but, I screwed up and used it. I love the little thing. I am continually amazed at what it can do. This little thing is actually a real dozer. I have a lot of experience w/ 20-40,000 lb dozers, and I thought this 9800 lb thing would be a toy, but it is very well built.