I'm new to forum, thank you for any help I might get. I just bought this machine with 1700 hr, I changed all fluids and filters per manual specs. The blade when lowered maintains it position under load when running. When raised and machine shut down the pressure slowly drops and blade falls. Fluid is at proper level with new filter and no apparent leaks I can see. Any idea what to check, or is it a problem at all.
How long does it take to drop when at operating temp?
It takes about 5 min to drop 6 inches. Only when shut down, when running holds just fine.
I wouldn't be too worried about it but you could do a cylinder by pass test on it if really concerned.
Thanks for your reply, I'm not too concerned about it for the time being at least. Always good to get a second opinion as I'm definitely no expert. Thanks again