New guy here, and am really enjoying the forum. I usually spend hours a day looking over old topics! Alright guys, I have a 1996 D3 LGP and primarily use it for pushing up corn silage. Now, from what I understand my dozer came with a 10', 6 way blade. I'm guessing one of the previous owners had the blade narrowed to 8'. If I'm wrong about this please let me know...I'd like to run a 10ft blade on my machine to get a little more production out of it. I'm having difficulty tracking down a 10ft blade for it that is somewhat local, and was wondering if any other blades are somewhat of a "bolt on". I was kinda hoping a D4 blade or something would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. CJ
A 10'6" blade should be the original size. See the attached spec sheet from CAT. As for finding the proper size blade you could try MachineryTrader.com I have seen blades listed in the past on this site. Jerry