Any one know of the plate item 6 has to be removed to reseal the slack adjusters. I’m thinking it does. But I can’t get the bottom bolt out without removing the entire bracket and the bolts holding the bracket in place are bad corroded. I haven’t tried yet but I’m betting they’re not moving lol. The two bottom. Lots on either side of the plate hit the track frame supports before they can come alll the way out. Might get creative and be able to cut the heads of once they come out as far as possible and get the plate off. Reinstall shorter bolts on the bottom idk. Still looking at options
Ok I got the bracket off and removed the snap ring from the cylinder. I haven’t pulled the wiper seal out yet. How does everything else come out. Does it slide out the snap ring end or what. Haven’t cleaned it up good yet just trying to figure it out. I don’t have a many. Tool king on had it for D32 and they’re not the same animal. Thanks for any help