View attachment 244812 View attachment 244812 Any one know of the plate item 6 has to be removed to reseal the slack adjusters. I’m thinking it does. But I can’t get the bottom bolt out without removing the entire bracket and the bolts holding the bracket in place are bad corroded. I haven’t tried yet but I’m betting they’re not moving lol. The two bottom. Lots on either side of the plate hit the track frame supports before they can come alll the way out. Might get creative and be able to cut the heads of once they come out as far as possible and get the plate off. Reinstall shorter bolts on the bottom idk. Still looking at options
Guess I double posted sorry bout that. Anyway I got it off. The previous person user never seize!! Thank god for that. I was able to jam next size smaller socket onto most of the bolts and was able to get them out. Only had to torch off 2 and the remaining piece in the hole came right out. Question do I have to remove the big threaded nut looking thing on the end where u pin grease in it? I’ve only done 2 slack adjusters and they were on a PC200-8. Totally different. They were simple. The end where the yoke shaft comes out only has a snap ring and wiper seal. I don’t see any other way to get into the barrel. Thanks for any help