Just done some work on this and now refitted . The angle circuit is different! Is there a way/technique to fill the retract side of these Rams? I figure the blade pitch could be altered by incorrect oil volume in the circuit.
They usually self bleed the air out. What is is doing that's not correct?
Best that memory serves me, the right angle pressure line goes down the left c arm and the left angle goes down the right, each line connects to rear of cylinder and the line connecting the fronts of the cylinders runs along the c frame merely balances flow between each cylinder, if they both fill with fluid it won't angle. Does this help any?
Yes the lines are connected as you say. When I disconnected everything there was oil on the retract side of the Rams so as one ram extends it displaces oil across to the other ram forcing it to retract even if there was no blade fitted. If only air was on the retract side it would act similarly but erratically as air compresses. My thinking is that too much or little oil in the retract side would leave the Rams either unable to extend or retract fully. As this D3 series has no control over blade pitch the combined length of the angling Rams would effect pitch. I do hope I am managing to explain this.