Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D3C dozer

making ยท 2013-12-21 23:37

Hello. Does 88 cat d3c ser. 3RF00373 have dry or wet clutches? Where is hour meter.On dash only or on fuel pump like old d2.If dash meter broken then i will never know true hours. Sorry to ask but where can i get operating instructions?I have not operated a dozer before.as this dozer has stood a couple years with a knocked big end bearing what problems can i expect when i get it running again.?I dont think this is the first time this engine has knocked a bearing.Could it be the oil pump?I dont know the history of the machine but think the motor was done on the cheap before,This time it was the cylinder closest to cab .I would like to buy the machine for general farm work but am weary of where the costs can end up.Any feedback? Making

Replies0

No replies yet.